Saturday, October 26, 2013

Oh how I love the Fall!



WITH FALL BEING MY FAVORITE SEASON, HALLOWEN IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!

Oh how I love the Fall! You can't beat the smells, the colors, or just the sounds of leaves crinkling underneath your feet. This year I took the time to carve a  pumpkin. I have never really taken the time to design a fun pumpkin but this year I thought I would. In the picture it's me, in my braces and full smile. I'm hoping that this is the last year of ortho.


I tried to figure out what look the most like brackets. I don't know if what I did is the best but it's the only think I could come up with.  I used Six Nail per tooth to make it look like a bracket and then twisted a hair tie around the nail to make it look like they were banded. It ended up turning out very cute and was a big hit at work.  The question is, I have two more pumpkins left: Should I carve them?  Carving pumpkins is a must for the fall season and I'm so glad I did!  Problem is I wish the "look" would last longer.  What design did you carve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment