Monday, September 17, 2012

EEK!!!

Halloween is coming fast and I really can't wait. I love Halloween. It brings me back to my younger years going from house to house accumulating a bag full of candy from all of our neighbors. Living in a small community, our neighbors gave us a lot of candy, sometimes even a full size candy bar.  I love the smell of Fall and the sound of leaves crunching from underneath with every step. Halloween is a Holiday that really gets my senses going.  So I've been working on a few projects.  The Halloween wreath is almost done, I'm hoping to finish tonight; just adding some detail.  I just finished decorating the letters "EEK".

 
I found some letters at a local store and mod podged them with Halloween paper and added some detail.  Allowing the letters to be separated leaves options open for placement. It turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment